I found a little bit of time to work on the Lazy-K Gallery tonight and did a little cleanup. I’d recommend this upgrade for any users of 1.0.2. There were some embarassing mistakes that were corrected in this version.
If you’re upgrading, make sure visit the options page. I changed the way the gallery paths are determined, so you should make sure your path is ok still. Also, to correct some configuration problems introduced earlier, click the “restore defaults” button. You’ll have to re-enter your gallery path after restoring defaults.
- Changed the way the gallery path is determined again
- Added the ability to restore default settings
- Corrected Firefox “next” and “prev” button rendering
- Added display of the actual directories being used on the admin page
- Initial support for ignoring files. This version ignores files with the string “thumbnail” by default.